Affiliate Program – the program owned by a third party available to join as an affiliate via www.TopOffers.com
Tamtech PTE Limited – the owner of the TopOffers affiliate program
TopOffers – our web based platform used for affiliates and advertisers
Partners – third party owners or authorized operators of Program Web Sites
Program Web Sites - websites of our Partners featured and made available to you through TopOffers and the Affiliate Programs associated therein
This Affiliate Program Operating Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into by and between (1) Tamtech PTE Limited CPA Network ("we" or "Company" or "Us"), operator of TopOffers and (2) you, ("you" or "Affiliate") the person or party submitting an application to join TopOffers. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to your participation in the Affiliate Programs offered via TopOffers and your use of TopOffers. Each Affiliate Program is operated by a third party Partner, and links may be provided to particular websites of that Partner and their respective Affiliate Program on offer to you via TopOffers, together with additional terms and policies of such Partners which are expressly incorporated herein. By submitting an application to join TopOffers and/or accessing/using TopOffers, you expressly consent to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(a) You must submit an application via TopOffers.com. You must accurately complete the application to become an affiliate (and provide us with future updates) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. You agree to update such information as and when required or requested, and you agree that your account is for your sole use and you shall not allow any other person or party to use your account, nor shall you make use of any other person or party`s account.
(b) If you are an individual and not a trading entity, in order to enroll and participate as an affiliate, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age and/or over the age of majority if residing and/or conducting business in states, provinces or countries where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age.
(c) Your participation use of TopOffers is subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject your application for any reason, including but not limited to the reason that we believe your traffic sources or promotional methods are unsuitable for the Affiliate Programs, or if we suspect you may breach this Agreement.
(d) If you are, or we believe you to be based in, or otherwise connected to any of the following countries, your application will be automatically rejected: Angola, Albania, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brunei, Botswana, Central African Republic, Chile, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, Congo, Comoros, Cape Verde, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Indonesia, India, Kenya, Cambodia, Lao, Liberia, Libya , Lesotho, Morocco, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Malawi, Malaysia, Namibia, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Paraguay, Rwanda, Sudan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan,Sao Tome, Swaziland, Seychelles, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Tanzania, Uganda, Saint Vincent , Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
(e) As described fully in this Agreement below, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to TopOffers, or any Affiliate Program therein, at any time for any reason.
(f) If your application is accepted, we will provide you with login details for your Affiliate Account. Upon first logging in to your Affiliate Account, you will change its password and ensure that all data contained in your Account is accurate and up to date.
(g) Once approved, we will make available to you the relevant Affiliate Program graphic and textual links to the Program Web Sites and/or other creative materials (collectively, the "Links") which you may display on web sites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, "Media"). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of an Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Program Web Site.
In addition to any other warranties or representations made by you under this Agreement, by submitting an application, and by using your Affiliate Account you expressly warrant that:
- all information contained in your application and Affiliate Account is complete and accurate, and up to date;
- you are not based in any of the Prohibited Territories, nor do you have any personal or commercial connections to any person or party based in the Prohibited Territories;
- you have full capacity and authority to enter into this binding Agreement on behalf of yourself or any legal entity on which you claim to act on behalf of;
- if you are an affiliate network, that you have bound your affiliates to the same conditions and restrictions as you are bound to under this Agreement.
- you will keep the login data for your Account at all times strictly confidential and will not share these details with any other party or person. You agree that you will remain fully liable for all activity conducted through your Account. You must promptly inform us of any theft of or unauthorized use of your login data.
Subject to our acceptance of you as an affiliate and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
- B1. We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the "Commission"). A "Qualified Action" means an individual person who (i) accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, (ii) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre-populated fields (iv) completes all of the information required for such action within the time period allowed by us and/or Partners and (v) is not later determined by us and/or Partners to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate (vi) does not later request a refund or initiate a chargeback or reverse a payment. In addition, we may reject an action which is not a lead or sale from the country of origin. We reserve the right to reject any action which is not a Qualified Action under this Agreement as amended from time to time. On Pay Per Lead program you must earn $1000 per month. Otherwise we reserve the right to switch your account to Pay Per Sale program. For all Affiliate Programs where the payable action is a sale (i.e. Pay Per Sale) We reserve the right upon the Partner’s request to do the following: if an Affiliate is paid for a given Qualified Action but the respective sale is refunded afterwards the commission amount paid for this Action can be deducted from any future commission due to the Affiliate. Please note that if an end user subscribes using a prepaid card that cannot be rebilled you will receive the exact amount of their payment, not the default Pay Per Sale.
- B2. We will pay you any Commissions on Net30 basis, provided that your account is currently greater than $500 (or $3000 if you have chosen to be paid by bank transfer) (each being "Minimum Balance"). We can consider weekly payments in case your commission is greater than $1500 per week (or $3000 if you have chosen to be paid by bank transfer) on a permanent basis subject to agreement with your account manager. If you have not reached the given limit ($1500 ) at least once, your payment plan will be downgraded and you will be paid on Net30 basis instead of a weekly one. In order to switch to weekly-basis payments again you should reach the given limit 5 (five) weeks in a row. Such consequence will upgrade you to weekly payments again. For payments exceeding $3000, liability for all bank transaction fees will be shared equally by you and us. Accounts with a balance of less than the Minimum Balance will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until the Minimum Balance is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action. You as an affiliate are an independent contractor and the relationship between the Company and you is not one of employment relationship. You are solely responsible for any taxes or social security costs due as a result of any payments received from the Company. You understand and agree that, if at any time we believe your account has been compromised, or this Agreement has been, or may have been breached, we reserve the right to withhold making any payment to you until such time as we have concluded our investigation and you agree to fully co-operate with any investigation at your own cost including providing all required identification documents and other documents if so requested. Your failure to promptly comply with any notification will result in your payments being delayed. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable period of time to make sure that the total commission is calculated accurately and the correct amount is paid
- B3. Payment for Commissions is dependent upon Partners providing such funds to us, and therefore, you agree that we shall only be liable to you for Commissions to the extent that such funds from the Partners have been received. You hereby release us from any claim for Commissions if such funds from the Partners have not been received
- B4. All Commissions will be paid in USD, EUR or GBP, depending on which currency you chose when creating your account. All payments in another currency to that which you have chosen to be paid in, such currency will be converted into your account`s currency in accordance with our exchange rate policies and procedures based upon http://www.xe.com/currencytables/ rate of currency by the date of Qualified Action.
- B5. We shall automatically generate an invoice on your behalf for all Commissions payable under this Agreement and shall remit payment to you based upon that invoice. All tracking of Links and determinations of Qualified Actions and Commissions shall be made by us in our sole discretion. In the event that you wish to dispute in good faith any portion of an invoice, you must submit that dispute to us in writing and in sufficient detail within thirty (30) days of the date on the invoice. If you do not dispute the invoice as set forth herein, then you agree that it irrevocably waives any claims based upon that invoice. All payments are made only on the basis of statistics in our tracking system. Any disputes on statistics will be considered by our team of affiliate managers.
- B6. If you have an outstanding balance due to us under this Agreement or any other agreement between the you and us, whether or not related to the Affiliate Program or your Affiliate Account, you agree that we may offset any such amounts due to us from amounts payable to you under this Agreement.
- B7. Referral Commissions are accrued on each payment transaction for each referred billable account as 5% of the transaction for the first six months on that particular account or until it is closed, whichever comes earlier. New accounts are considered referred by you if they sign up through your referral link. For payment terms - see point B2. For the payment your Referral Commission will be added to the regular Commissions and processed in one invoice if not agreed differently.
- B8. Wrong, incorrect or out-of-date payment details for commission payments provided by you oblige us to pay bank fees/charges for return of the commission paid to the wrong payment account. If you provide us with wrong, incorrect and/or out-of-date payment details, We reserve the right to charge you with an additional sum (hereinafter - Fine) when effecting payment of commission to you after such violations. The Fines are applied as follows:
1) You provided us with wrong, incorrect and/or out-of-date payment details;
2) Your payment details were changed without timely warning Us/your personal manager;
3) Your payment details were changed untimely (you warned your manager after payment was sent etc.);
4) Other situations where we incur additional expenses due to your fault.
The amount of Fine we will charge you with depends on the amount of the invoice and varies as follows:
Invoices up to 5k – Fine of $ 50 or equivalent in currency of payment
Invoices from 5k to 10k - Fine of $ 100 or equivalent in currency of payment
Invoices above 10k - the amount of Fine is a subject to each individual case but not less than $ 200 or equivalent in currency of payment.
- B9. We reserve the right not to pay the commission earned by an affiliate (to reset the balance) and / or close the account at our own discretion in the following cases:
1) If an affiliate fails to provide the correct payment details in affiliate’s profile or if affiliate, by any reason, fails to claim the earned commission after expiration of one (1) year period from the moment of reaching the minimum amount to be paid ($ 1,000 or $ 500) depending on the payment method;
2) If within six (6) months from the moment of the first paid action (the entered lead) affiliate did not reach the minimum of $ 1000 (or $3000 if you have chosen to be paid by bank transfer) or $ 500 (depending on the payment method).
(a) You have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your Media. You warrant that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with any Affiliate Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that we or any Partner (acting through us or directly) informs you that it considers to be unacceptable, or damaging to the reputation of us, or any Partner acting in our sole discretion (collectively, "Prohibited Content").
(b) You will not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning us, TopOffers, Partners, Program Websites or any of respective products or services offered by us or Partners, except as expressly authorized herein.
(c) Your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of TopOffers or any Program Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by us or any Partner, without prior written permission.
(d) You will comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to you performance of your obligations hereunder, your business, your participation in TopOffers and Affiliate Programs, your Media or your use of the Links (iii) the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by you in connection with the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks.
(e) You will never place Program Web Site ads or Media on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc).
(a) Advertising through the use of e-mail or links within e-mail is strictly prohibited. Tamtech PTE Limited reserves the right to immediately suspend and/or terminate your Account without further notice or pay if it is discovered that you (or someone acting on your behalf, directly or indirectly) has violated this rule. If you would like to promote any of Program Websites by e-mail please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any email marketing which is not previously approved by us, including spamming of any sort and violation of any of the applicable rules and regulations will result in an immediate ban from TopOffers and Program Websites without pay.
(b) For all approved email campaigns, you must download the "Suppression List" TopOffers. You undertake to filter your email list by removing any entries appearing on the Suppression List and will only send emails to the remaining addresses on your email list. We will provide an opt-out method in all Links, however, if any opt-out requests come directly to you, you shall immediately forward them to us at email@example.com. Any of your emails containing the Links may not include any content other than the Links, except as required by applicable law.
(c) You understand and accept that failure to download the Suppression List and remove all emails from the database before mailing may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from all or part of the Affiliate Program(s) and/or TopOffers, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to us or Partners pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise. You warrant that you will not mail or market to any suppression files generated through TopOffers, and that doing so may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from the Affiliate Program(s) and/or TopOffers, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to us or Partners pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise.
(a) No Links can appear to be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise expressly agreed by Product owners through TopOffers. No chat traffic advertisements should be used by you during the campaigns. Any pop-ups/pop-unders used for the Affiliate Program shall be clearly identified as Affiliate served in the title bar of the window and any client-side ad serving software used by You shall only have been installed on an end-user's computer if the function of the software is clearly disclosed to end-users prior to installation, the installation is pursuant to an affirmatively accepted and plain-English end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods.
(b) In the event that any campaign contains a Cap (meaning a maximum payout per campaign, or maximum number of clicks/leads/sales accepted per campaign ), you confirm and agree that any and all actions exceeding this Cap will not qualify for payment to you. You are solely responsible for monitoring any Cap.
For all Affiliate's that maintain their own affiliate networks, You agree to place the Links in its affiliate network (the "Network") for access and use by those affiliates in Affiliate's Network (each a "Third Party Affiliate"). You agree that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. You agree to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards. You shall not permit any party to be a Third Party You whose web site or business model involves content containing Prohibited Content. All Third Party Affiliates must be in good standing with You. You must require and confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. You shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate with respect to the Links, You shall promptly disclose to TopOffers the identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate. Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future offers operated by TopOffers in the Network upon written notice from TopOffers. Unless TopOffers has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by TopOffers, You shall remain liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Affiliate.
You or any party acting on your behalf, directly or indirectly is strictly prohibited from using social networking sites including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks to promote any Program Web Sites. If it is suspected that any leads have been earned via such social channels, and a breach of this clause has been committed, You will not be paid for such leads.
(a) Desktop and tablet devices traffic is accepted only for web landing pages.
(b) Android and iOS devices (excluding tablets) traffic is accepted only for mobile landing pages.
(c) iPod touch, iPad and BlackBerry devices are prohibited for mobile landing pages. The list of unacceptable devices is updated on a regular basis and can be provided by an AM on your request. It is your responsibility to ensure that you check the latest guidelines and restrictions with your AM prior to launching a campaign.
C4.1 You or any party acting on your behalf, directly or indirectly is strictly prohibited from using mobile phone numbers to promote any Program Web Sites. If it is suspected that any leads have been earned via such social channels, and a breach of this clause has been committed, You will not be paid for such leads.
(a) You must obtain approval from our affiliate managers prior to launching any private program.
(b) Active private campaigns should be paused within 48 hours (including weekends) upon AM request. The commissions for all leads received after that term will not be counted as due to be paid for.
C5.1 You must obtain approval from our affiliate managers prior to launching any private program.
C5.2 You must not re-launch any private program that has been paused for more than 5 calendar days, without affiliate manager's permission.
C5.3 Once you've got the Links from your AM you need to start the campaign within a week. If you have not started the campaign, within one-week term, such campaign is considered not valid and you need to confirm the Links and re-request a permission to launch traffic again.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with Our consent, you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Affiliate Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. You shall not use any information obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do the same.
- E1. You are not allowed to modify the company or Program Web Sites' logos in any shape or form. Should you wish to obtain a copy of a specific size/format, you can send your request by email.
- E2. You are not allowed to register any domain names which are identical to or similar to our Partners’ brands and trademarks, both registered marks and unregistered marks.
- E3. You are specifically prohibited from creating negative sites in order to drive traffic to Program Web Sites provided by TopOffers.
- E4. Any use of our Partners’ trademarks, registered and unregistered is prohibited without their preliminary express permission.
- E5. You are not allowed to copy or "lift" text or photos or any other content from other websites without such websites owners/operators written permission. If you would like to use some copy to promote such content and have found some useful information on such sites, we ask you to thoroughly re-phrase the texts. Failure to do so can result in rejection from the affiliate program.
- E6. It is prohibited to use any text ads created by You yourself (or any third party directly or indirectly associated with You) unless the creatives have been approved by TopOffers affiliate team.
- E7. It is prohibited to post any information that does not correspond to the authentic data about the services offered by Program Web Sites and may affect the Company's reputation or be a reason for customer complaints (Example: 'Limited time offer'/'offer Expires: today's_date' / 'Free Chatroom' / or any other paid features available for Premium members only)
- E8. You are prohibited from using any adult, pornographic, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive content to promote android and iOS applications operated by TopOffers. Any trademarks of Google, Apple companies and their subsidiaries including but not limited to Google Play and iTunes are prohibited to be used on any adult, pornographic, sexually explicit or offensive creatives and promotion pages.
- E9. It is prohibited to abuse any third party copyright or trademarks. If we become aware of any affiliate breaching this provision and are contacted by the third party whose rights have been infringed, we shall provide that third party with any and all assistance they require to pursue a claim against you.
- E10. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable right to use the Links and to access Program Web Sites through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participant in the Affiliate Program and assisting in increasing sales through the Program Web Site. You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any graphics, creative, copy or other materials provided by TopOffers in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of Partners’ trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets exclusively provided by TopOffers
- E11. You agree that TopOffers may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to TopOffers without compensation.
- E12. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by TopOffers.
- F1. This Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your Affiliate Program application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein.
- F2. You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media, deleting all copies of the Links.
- F3. We may terminate your participation in one or more offers provided by TopOffers or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice.
- F4. We reserve the right to terminate your account if it is idle for two months or more.
(a) Upon termination of your participation in one or more Offers provided by TopOffers or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all TopOffers intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a TopOffers CPA Network for such one or more offers.
(b) All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination. However, if this Agreement is terminated by us because you have breached, threatened to breach, or we believe you are intending to breach this Agreement, you are not eligible to receive any Commissions, even if Commission had otherwise been properly due to you as at the date of termination.
We fully reserve all of our rights to suspend your account or terminate your account as provided herein for any reason, including but not limited to:
a) Our terms and conditions have been breached
b) Our Partners’ PPC Guidelines and Email Policy have not been properly followed
c) Your site has been using our partners’ brand name to promote a dating site that is not part of our portfolio
d) Your site is a free-hosted site
e) Your site only contains banners and very little content
f) Your site is still under construction
g) Your site is not available or is returning an error
h) Your site contains unacceptable or offensive material
i) You are operating an automatic re-direct from your site to one of our Partners’ domains
j) Your website(s) takes payments from customers for the provision of services or goods which are illegal in customer`s territory including but not limited to prostitution, weapons etc.
k) Your website(s) contains illegal photographic material or content.
- H1. In addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement TopOffers reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through your Links and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or charge back paid Commissions to your account if (i) TopOffers determines that you have violated this Agreement, (ii) TopOffers receives any complaints about your participation in the Affiliate Program which TopOffers reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or (iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program.
- H2. Such withholding or freezing of Commissions, or charge backs for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, TopOffers reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
- J1. You must strictly comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). All emails sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include the appropriate party's opt-out link. From time to time, we may request - prior to your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Affiliate Program that you submit the final version of your email to TopOffers for approval by sending it to your TopOffers representative and upon receiving written approval from TopOffers of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties.
- J2. It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with the Act. You agree not to rely upon TopOffers's approval of your email for compliance with the Act, or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the Act based upon TopOffers's approval.
- J3. You are not allowed to use any of the following (but not limited to): instant messaging spam, newsgroup spam, posting of comments with your affiliate URL embedded on sites you do not own, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, Online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, chain letters, bulk e-mailings of any kind, junk e-mailing/junk fax transmissions, and file sharing network spam, and social networking sites.
You are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Affiliate Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using stealware, cookie-stuffing and other deceptive acts or click-fraud. Company expressly prohibits using any hosting proxy/VPN or any other unacceptable tools and techniques by you or a third party related to you directly or indirectly and reserves the right to immediately decline and not to pay for all and any leads generated via hosting proxy/VPN or any other unacceptable tools and techniques used by you or third parties related to you directly or indirectly. TopOffers shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion. Affiliate will not fraudulently add leads or clicks or inflate leads or clicks by fraudulent\scams traffic generation. Company has a right to decline and not to pay for leads generated via hosting proxy / VPN and other unacceptable tools and techniques, detected by TopOffers Internal Antifraud System. Any fraud, attempted or actual, shall be immediate grounds for us to terminate your account and withhold any and all sums outstanding to you.
You also agree that any of the following by you or any third party directly or indirectly controlled by you will cause all of your accounts to terminated without pay including but not limited to all of commissions owed to you by the Company, and will further result in you being precluded from ever participating in any of our Programs:
- Dissemination of unsolicited bulk E-mail, Instant Messages, Chatroom, Newsgroup, ICQ or IRC postings or any other forms of SPAM;
- Promoting or dealing in content such as but not limited to bestiality, rape, child pornography, violence, or any other illegal activity. The above also includes use of prohibited content in hidden meta tags, text, links, graphic(s) or any HTML;
- Misleading, cheating or attempting to mislead/cheat/defraud Company in any way;
- Using a misleading domain name on the Internet that re-directs traffic and may either deceive a person into viewing material that is obscene in nature or deceive a minor into viewing material that is harmful to minors on the Internet;
- Providing incorrect or incomplete account information and hijacking traffic;
- Requiring hits or signups for entering or obtaining access to goods or services on your (or third person’s) web site;
- Engaging any sort of mechanism or effort that falsely generates hits or signups, including signups by the Affiliate. If you wish to perform a test signup you must first E-mail us via the e-mail address provided in your account documentation;
- Violating or infringing any rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, rights of publicity, privacy rights or any other intellectual, personal or property right violation or infringement;
- Cheating or defrauding any other affiliate program or sponsor;
- Hosting on non-adult free hosts that do not permit adult content. This includes (but is not limited to) Geocities, Angelire, Tripod, Xoom, CJB.net, or Hypermart;
- Misrepresenting Program Web site(s) provided by TopOffers in any manner, including but not limited to, misrepresenting the cost of membership, terms of membership, or content contained within Program web site(s);
- Misusing TopOffers and Program Web Sites site Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to, instructing the member to signup and cancel is also not permitted in any way, shape or form;
- Using any form of deceptive and/or unfair advertising
- Bidding or purchasing online advertising tools/schemes incorporating or confused due to similarity any of Partners’ TM, service marks, or URLs. Advertising schemes which are prohibited for your use in connection with these Terms include pay-per-click models, sponsored links, search engine keywords, AdWords, or similar advertising schemes.
- Using SMS/text messages to deliver Ads to Users;
- Using names, photos or any other celebrities related information including but not limited to false 3rd party endorsements by celebrities or false rumors about any person/celebrity
You hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. Subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, TopOffers represents and warrants that it shall not knowingly violate any law, rule or regulation which is applicable to TopOffers's own business operations or Products provided by TopOffers.
- M1. In addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. We will inform you about such changes by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you email with the proposal to get acquainted with the modified Agreement. Such modified Agreement will become effective and will apply to you upon our posting such Agreement to the Website. Your continued use of our Service after such a modification has been posted shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of any such modified Agreement. It is your obligation to review the Agreement and to become aware of any modifications. Modifications may include, for example, changes in payment procedures, and your restrictions on account usage. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such ten (10) business day period.
- M2. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program after a change notice has been posted on the Website will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, TopOffers may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of an offer or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. Affiliate agrees to promptly implement any request from TopOffers to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic or banner ad that is being used by Affiliate as part of the Affiliate Program.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Affiliate Program and each offer operated by TopOffers and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program.
O1 Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TopOffers and Program Web Sites owners/operators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through Affiliate, or the Links, or TopOffers or Partners’ intellectual property, or (iii) any claim related to your Media, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links).
TOPOFFERS SERVICE, EACH AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE "AS IS". EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, TOPOFFERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. TOPOFFERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET AFFILIATE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR- FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. TOPOFFERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. TOPOFFERS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFFILIATE WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND OUR REASONABLE DIRECT CONTROL. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY US TO YOU IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
- R1. You shall be responsible for the payment of all attorneys fees and expenses incurred by TopOffers CPA Network to enforce the terms of this Agreement.
- R2. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between TopOffers and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. You agree that TopOffers shall not be subject to or bound by any Affiliate insertion order or online terms and conditions that amend, conflict with or supplement this Agreement, regardless of whether TopOffers "clicks through" or otherwise indicates its acceptance thereof.
- R3. You may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without TopOffers CPA Network's prior written consent. TopOffers may assign this Agreement at any time with notice to You. This Agreement will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and valid assigns of the parties hereto.
- R4. The provisions of D, E, F, J, K, L and N to S inclusive shall survive the termination of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties. Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor in relation to the other party with respect to all matters arising under this Agreement.
- R5. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association or employment relationship between the parties. No course of dealing nor any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights. No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default. By submitting and application to Affiliate Program, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions.
- R6. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Affiliate Program. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such business entity to this Agreement.
- R7. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The London Court of International Arbitration, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any claims, disputes, actions, or suits, which may arise under or out of this agreement. The Parties agree and voluntarily consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for such purposes. If you have any questions or wish us to clarify any of these points, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org